Are you planning on getting the perfect custom business awning for your business? Did you know that here at Sundance Architectural Products, LLC, our team specializes in hand stitching our fabrics instead of printing colors like most other awning companies. The difference between the two methods is impeccable. See the proof yourself in our latest custom awning project. We are located in Orlando.
We Sew Our Canvas Awnings By Hand
When considering a new awning for your building front, you want a high-quality awning that can stand the test of time and have a sleek, modern design. An awning can be a major contributing factor to your business’ first impression along with your sign or logo. With one of our hand-sewn awnings, you know you’re getting a unique product that will stand out for your business. Additionally, the complex process of sewing canvas awnings by hand gives us multiple opportunities to ensure the product you receive is flawless.
How We Create A Business Awning For You
The process of hand-sewing canvas awnings is a meticulous art requiring specific tools and steps to ensure a high-quality product for you. We love to share our process with our clients and can give a more in-depth explanation upon request, but in short:
- Measuring and Cutting the Fabric
- The first step is getting the measurements necessary to custom-make your awning. With the right measurements and a fabric selected, we can begin cutting the material to fit your requirements.
- Sew the Middle Seam
- This aids with the foundation of your awning. Using something simple like a french seam can bind the material together strongly while maintaining an elegant look.
- Cutting, Binding, and Stitching the Skirt
- While a skirt is an optional aspect to your awning, many businesses will want one for a touch more style and slightly more protection from the sunlight and elements. A scalloped skirt can give your awning a vintage look, or just go for a straight cut for a more modern look.
- Sewing a Cable into the Material
- This step can be the most difficult but adds structural security to the awning. This makes it one of the most important steps in building your awning and ensuring it stays up for years to come.
Call One of the Best Awning Companies Today
Please feel free to reach out to us and become more familiar with our process. We can’t wait to help you with your next big architectural project! We are the only specialty contractor offering such an extensive line of exterior architectural elements that are – Designed, Engineered, and Installed, allowing you to combine all the elements into one agreement — saving you both time and expense. Our metal awnings and other services are the best in Orlando. Other awning companies can’t compete with our quality, hand-stitched awnings. You’ll benefit from obtaining a brand new business awning to brighten your building’s exterior.
Our continued investment in manufacturing and installation technologies has allowed us to expand our services to cover a full array of products that you can bundle into one contract, deal with one subcontractor and one schedule. Sundance Architectural Products, LLC has you covered. Call the best awning company for more information.