Have you ever considered adding the addition of a metal awning to the exterior of your business building? Many benefits come with this choice! The professionals at Sundance Architectural Products, LLC, are here to provide commercial aluminum awnings and metal awnings. We want to make sure you are aware of why you need to take advantage of this great addition. The best part is that we are conveniently located in Orlando.
The Benefits of Metal Awnings for Commercial Businesses
- Hospitals and Medical Offices
- You probably don’t often think about how metal awnings can be useful for hospitals, but they can actually provide many practical benefits. If patients and guests want a breath of fresh air, they can relax under the awnings. They can also provide protection for ambulances and injured patrons when they arrive at the hospital or clinic. Awnings can also be installed on the hospital windows to keep temperatures down within the building itself.
- Entrance awnings can be installed as a free-standing structure. They can be used by hotel staff to wait for patron arrivals. Metal awnings can create a waiting area outside of the hotel to protect guests and their belongings from adverse weather. They also add an aesthetic appeal to the building that attracts potential customers to the hotel.
- Retirement Homes
- Buses and guests can both be under the protection of metal awnings that accent a retirement community. Just like the hospitals, metal awnings can be attached to windows for energy saving purposes and to keep residents cooler. It also provides a getaway for residents who want to take a stroll outside.
- Bars and Clubs
- Metal awnings are aesthetically pleasing and can provide patrons with protection as they wait for their taxi to arrive. Do you provide seating outside of the building? Metal awnings can also add covering for those who wish to socialize outside.
- Airports, Bus Stations and Bus Stops
- People are always waiting at the airport for their vehicle to arrive to pick them up, so why not wait outside under the protection of a metal awning? Bus stations and bus stops also have potentially large crowds that could benefit from metal awnings. It provides for a great waiting area, so you know exactly when your ride arrives.
We Install Commercial Aluminum Awnings!
Metal Awnings are designed using aluminum or steel tubing for the frames. Each frame and its bolt attachment are engineered to meet the wind or snow loads for your area. The frames are covered by standing seam metal panels with a 24 gauge metal thickness. These panels are roll-formed out of several different brands and colors of coil stock. The finished pans are then attached to the frame with a hidden clip system. The roll forming of the panel improves the strength of the panel while reducing the oil canning that can occur with a flat sheet. The panels are coated with a baked-on Kynar finish to give years of colorfastness. Each of the awning frames can be powder coated to match the underside of the panel or the building.
Call Us Today!
Get your commercial aluminum awnings today! We are the only specialty contractor offering such an extensive line of exterior architectural elements that are – Designed, Engineered, and Installed, allowing you to combine all the elements into one agreement — saving you both time and expense. Our metal awnings are the best in Orlando.
Our continued investment in manufacturing and installation technologies has allowed us to expand our services to cover a full array of products that you can bundle into one contract, deal with one subcontractor and one schedule. Sundance Architectural Products, LLC has you covered. Call the best awning company Orlando has to offer, for more information. We are here for you.