Are you looking to spruce up the exterior of your business building, while also offering an abundance of benefits? Here at Sundance Architectural Products, LCC, we are proud to provide dome awnings. When it comes to the best awning company Orlando can count on, we are the awning company Orlando can trust! We feature it all.
Do You Need An Awning or Canopy?
Get commercial awnings and canopies from Sundance Architectural Products, LLC. Since 1984, we have been beautifying America’s buildings with the highest quality fabric and commercial metal awnings and canopies. Sundance designs, engineers, and installs:
- Standard Fabric Awnings and Fabric Canopies
- Standard Metal Awnings and Metal Canopies
- Retractable Awnings and Canopies
- Bahama Awnings
- Dome Awnings
- Long Dome Awnings
- Convex Awnings
- Gable Awnings
- Resort Cabanas
- Convex-Style Metal Awnings
- Concave-Style Awnings
What Are Dome Awnings?
A dome awning is an attractive, sculpted awning shape that is designed to add elegance to any door or window. Featuring a welded frame, a dome awning is – structurally – the strongest awning shape. The real beauty of the dome awning lies in its curvature in both vertical and horizontal planes, which results in a soft, engaging appearance. Like other door awnings, a dome awning provides protection from rain, and like other window awnings, they keep the sun out and the interior temperature cooler.
Other Awnings We Sell
- Standard Metal Awning
- This is the traditional style of awning. The wedge-shaped design allows it to project up to 6 feet off the building without columns. The ends of the awning (wings) are covered or closed off to give additional protection from the elements. The bottom of the awning has a perimeter drip edge to control water runoff. This style can also be designed with a curved top or front for a unique look.
- Bahama Style Metal Awning
- This style has become very popular. It looks just like the standard style, but the ends (wings) are left open.
- Convex Style Metal Awning
- This type of awning design has a rolled front with flat ends (wings). The ends can be closed or left open like the Bahama Style awning.
- Concave Style Metal Awning
- The same design style as the Convex except for the body of the awning is curved inward instead of outward. It can also have the ends (wings) left open or closed.
Call Our Awning Company Orlando
Get your custom dome awnings with us! Also, feel free to reach out to us and become more familiar with our process, we can’t wait to help you with your next big architectural project! We are the only specialty contractor offering such an extensive line of exterior architectural elements that are – Designed, Engineered, and Installed, allowing you to combine all the elements into one agreement — saving you both time and expense. Our metal awnings and other services are the best in Orlando.
Our continued investment in manufacturing and installation technologies has allowed us to expand our services to cover a full array of products that you can bundle into one contract, deal with one subcontractor, and one schedule. Sundance Architectural Products, LLC has you covered. Call the best awning company Orlando for more information on how we can help your business.