Orlando Metal Awnings
We install a wide variety of metal window awnings in many different styles, all with an amazing look and quality.
Are looking for a way to spruce up the exterior of your business building, while also offering an abundance of benefits? Here at Sundance Architectural Products, LCC we are proud to provide metal awnings. When it comes to the best awning company Orlando can count on, we are the ones to trust. We feature it all.
Get Your Awning With Us!
Metal Awnings are designed using aluminum or steel tubing for the frames. Each frame and its bolt attachment are engineered to meet the wind or snow loads for your area. The frames are covered by standing seam metal panels with a 24 gauge metal thickness. These panels are roll formed out of several different brands and colors of coil stock. The finished pans are then attached to the frame with a hidden clip system. The roll forming of the panel improves the strength of the panel while reducing the oil canning that can occur with a flat sheet. The panels are coated with a baked on Kynar finish to give years of colorfastness. Each of the awning frames can be powder coated to match the underside of the panel or the building.
All framing for awnings are made using aluminum, whether it is a support column, support beam or hanger rod, each member is specifically sized for the load requirements it needs to meet. The types include roll formed coil stock known as standing seam, or we can use extruded aluminum pans. The awnings can be designed to control water through an internal gutter system that will collect and drain the water where needed. All awnings can be either powder coated or anodized for years of trouble-free service.
The Different Types of Metal Awnings
- Standard Metal Awning
- This is the traditional style awning. The wedge-shaped design allows it to project up to 6 feet off the building without columns. The ends of the awning (wings) are covered or closed off to give additional protection from the elements. The bottom of the awning has a perimeter drip edge to control water runoff. This style can also be designed with a curved top or front for a unique look.
- Bahama Style Metal Awning
- This style has become very popular. It looks just like the standard style, but the ends (wings) are left open.
- Convex Style Metal Awning
- This type of awning design has a rolled front with flat ends (wings). The ends can be closed or left open like the Bahama Style awning.
- Concave Style Metal Awning
- Same design style as the Convex except for the body of the awning is curved inward instead of outward. It can also have the ends (wings) left open or closed.
We also feature many colors! Some of them include the following:
- Creamy beige
- Terra cotta
- Forest green
- Pacific blue
- Metallic silver
- Slate grey
- Dark brown
- Chocolate brown
If there is a color that you are not impressed with, please do not hesitate to contact us and ask about other color options we offer.
Call Our Awning Company Orlando Residents!
Get a brand new awning today with our metal awnings manufacturer. It is sure to spruce up your business better than you imagine. In no time, you will see the attendance and sales of your company go up. Sundance Architectural Products is the best awning company Orlando can trust. Call or visit us online today for more information.