You should already be familiar with powder coating. It is the perfect way to make your home or business aesthetically pleasing by adding a nice finish and giving it a clean look for an extended period of time. Here at Sundance Architectural Products, we offer powder coating metal finish to compliment your property. Located in Orlando, we will ensure that you are covered when you are searching for “powder coating near me.”
Still Confused About Powder Coating Is?
Powder coating is a high-quality finish made from particles of pigment and resin that is applied with an electrostatic spray gun. The charged powder particles adhere to the electrically grounded surfaces until the powder is heated in a curing oven and fused into a smooth coating. Powder coating protects the roughest, toughest machinery. It provides a more durable finish than liquid paints can offer, while still providing an attractive finish.
Benefits of a Metal Finish
- The process of powder coating, in regards to application, is very quick and efficient. You do not have to wait for each coat to dry before applying the next. Powder coating is applied all at once and the dry process is way faster than wet paint. Since there is no extra drying time, the powder coating is also cost-efficient. Do not spend extra money when you don’t need to! The materials can be purchased based on the exact specification of the project which means there is no time wasted and money is spared. The powder itself is less expensive than paint. As an added bonus, it takes up less space to store.
- When it comes to durability, a powder coat finish provides the longest lasting finishes available for almost every type of metal. It is also resistant to scratching, fading, chipping, and corrosion. This makes it much more flexible than traditional wet plaint and allows for some bending and flexing on parts that vibrate and move.
- The procedure has an overall better quality of finish then wet paint. When you use wet paint, you risk an even coating. There is also a risk to dripping and running. This is not an issue when you use powder coating. Application for this creates a smooth, even surface every time. Our quality powder coatings can withstand salt spray testing and destructive tests.
- Color selection is virtually unlimited with flat, satin, gloss, high gloss, metallic, candies, clear, iridescent, fluorescent, wrinkle, hammer tone, and glitter finishes available. The options are almost endless! You get the chance to be as creative as you want. The best part is that colors stay bright and vibrant longer with powder coating. Texture selections range from smooth surfaces to wrinkled or matte finishes, and rough textures designed for hiding surface imperfections.
- Environmentally Friendly
- The application process is environmentally friendly and virtually pollution-free. While wet finishes release hazardous air pollutants known as volatile organic compounds, powder coating contains no solvents. The application process also produces very little waste and anything unused or oversprayed, is recovered and used again.
Call Us Today
When it comes to a metal finish with powder coating, we have exactly what you have been looking for. There is no need to search for “powder coating near me.” We are Sundance Architectural Products. Call or visit our Orlando office today for more information.