When it comes to the exterior of your business, you want to make sure it is perfect that way you draw more consumers to your door. The prettier and more professional your building looks, the higher chance people will choose your location versus your competitors. At Sundance Architectural Products, LLC, we are here to make sure you have the perfect exterior metal wall panels to make this dream a reality. We are specialized metal wall panel manufacturers. We are located in Orlando.
We Have The Best Walls To Offer
If you are looking to revamp the outside of your building, we offer many options that you can take advantage of. Maybe you want to choose something that is more on the fabric side instead of metal. We have something for you, too. Check out the options we have to offer:
- Fabric Wall Panels
- Built with a perimeter frame, this system is designed to have fabric panels installed into the openings of the building’s framework. This can consist of one large panel or several small ones arranged to form a large layout. The fabric itself can be either a solid or mesh material. The mesh can allow up to 70% light transmission while still giving protection to the covered area. The fabric can also be digitally printed to create abstract art or corporate logos to beautify the building. Sundance is capable of printing up to 12 feet wide, without seams. If a larger panel is required, we can use state of the art RF welding to join panels together giving you the means to cover a whole elevation with one large panel while still achieving perfect registration of the graphic pattern. Panel systems can be designed to have the image easily changed out for specific needs.
- Custom Metal Wall Panel
- This type of system uses metal sheets that can be a laser or water-jet cut into unique shapes and patterns. The sheets can be aluminum or stainless steel. The thickness of the sheet can be determined by our engineering department. Constructed like the Fabric Wall Panel, the metal tubing or angle can be used to create a perimeter frame. The openings in the frame can then be covered with several different types of wire cloth materials depending on the look and light-transmission you need for your project. The wire cloth materials can be either aluminum or stainless steel and the cloth can be either woven or welded. Depending on requirements, the openings in the wire cloth can be as small as insect screening or up to 4” x 4”. The larger the size of the opening, the greater the amount of light that will pass through the cloth. All of the materials used can be either powder-coated and/or anodized for years of maintenance-free performance.
- Perforated Metal Wall Panel
- This panel system can be designed using metal sheets that are perforated with different styles of holes to give a unique look to your panel system. The panels are attached to a framework which is made up of metal tubing or angle. The metal sheets can be either aluminum or stainless steel and the perforated holes can be round, square, diamond or oval. Hole sizes and the amount in a square foot will determine the amount of light that will pass through the sheet. Sundance also has the capability to custom water jet cut any hole design or pattern you require into a sheet up to 6’ x 12’ long. All components of the panel system can be powder coated in a number of colors or they can be anodized if required.
- Foliage Screen
- Instead of using fabric or metal panels to cover a structure or a parking garage façade, we designed a system where a vine-type plant is used to grow through a screen panel. When the plant has fully covered the screen panel, it gives a “green” effect to the project. For the frame of the screen, we can use either metal tubing or angle. The screen is usually aluminum or steel. The screen openings are usually 2” x 2” or 3” x 3” depending on the type of plant used. Each of the screens is mechanically fastened to the perimeter frame. The bottom of the screen system can be attached at ground level with the vines planted right in the soil – or the panel system can be elevated and the vines can be planted in a custom planter box built into the screen system.
Metal Wall Panel Manufacturers
We are the only specialty contractor offering such an extensive line of exterior architectural elements that are – Designed, Engineered and Installed, allowing you to combine all the elements into one agreement. Saving you both time and expense.
Our continued investment in manufacturing and installation technologies has allowed us to expand our services to cover a full array of products that you can bundle into one contract, deal with one subcontractor and one schedule. Sundance Architectural Products, LLC has you covered.
Call Us Today For Exterior Metal Wall Panels
Get brand new exterior metal wall panels today with our metal wall panel manufacturers. It is sure to spruce up your home better than you imagine. Sundance Architectural Products is the best awning company Orlando can trust. Call or visit us online today for more information.