Do you have a business that can use some fixing up when it comes to the beauty of the outside? When it comes down to it, the visual aesthetics of your business sometimes is hit or miss when it comes to consumers. If your store or company resides in a building that is outdated a bit dismantled, sometimes your attendance can be hindered. Luckily, at Sundance Architectural Products, LLC has the perfect perforated metal sheets that can make your business look smooth and professional. The best part is that all of our exterior metal wall panels can be powder coated! When it comes to powder coating companies, we are conveniently located in Orlando.
What is Powder Coating?
Powder coating is a dry finishing process that has become extremely popular since its introduction in North America over in the 1960s. Representing over 15% of the total industrial finishing market, the powder is used on a wide array of products. More and more companies specify powder coatings for a high-quality, durable finish, allowing for maximized production, improved efficiencies, and simplified environmental compliance. Used as functional (protective) and decorative finishes, powder coatings are available in an almost limitless range of colors and textures, and technological advancements have resulted in excellent performance properties.
Powder Coating Companies Say Go For It!
When it comes to perforated metal sheets, it is important to get them powder coated for several reasons. They are as follows:
- Acoustic performance
- The perforated metal sheet with high open area allows sounds to pass through quickly as well as protects the speaker from any damage. So it is widely used as speaker grilles. Additionally, it is the ability to control noises for providing you a comfortable environment.
- Sunlight and radiation containment
- Nowadays, more architects adopt perforated steel sheet as sunscreen, sunshade to decrease the solar irradiation without any block of view.
- Heat dissipation
- Perforated sheet metal features the character of heat dissipation, which means a load of air conditions can be reduced in a large extent. The related cruising data demonstrated that the using perforated sheet in front of a building facade can bring about 29% to 45 energy savings. So it applies to architecture usage, such as cladding, building facades, etc.
- Perfect filterability
- With perfect filtration performance, stainless steel perforated sheet and perforated aluminum sheets are normally used as sieves for beehives, grain dryers, wine presses, fish farming, hammer mill screen, and window machine screens, etc.
- Embossed perforated aluminum sheets make it possible to be used as anti-skid plated in offices, industrial plants, tread, stairs, transport places, etc. It works to protect personal safety by reducing the occurrence of slipping caused by the wet and slippery road.
- Protective function
- The perforated sheet has proven to be durable enough for protecting machines and other properties. Meanwhile, it also can be used as a balcony guardrails to protect small children from falling.
Call Us For Exterior Metal Wall Panels Today!
When it comes to our architectural powder coatings for exterior metal wall panels, we have just what you are looking for. Call or visit Sundance Architectural Products, LLC today for more information on powder coating Orlando residents can count on. We look forward to working with you! We take pride in being one of the best powder coating companies in Orlando!